Due to the Outbreak of the Communicable Disease Coronavirus (COVID – 19), on 26 March 2020, the Thai Media Fund (TMF)’s Committee has approved the “Action Plan to support the government’s management of COVID-19 crisis”.
The main agendas of the Action Plan that TMF received from the spokesman of Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) are as follows:
- To encourage Social Distancing and Personal Distancing.
- To provide guidelines for preventing COVID-19 infection.
- To bring Social Cohesion.
- To ensure the public complies with official regulations.
- To create positive attitude towards the patients.
- To uplift the morale of medical personnel.
Objectives of the Action Plan:
- To support the management of the Thai government to prevent and mitigate the risk of COVID-19 infections, including the implementation of relief measures from the situation of COVID – 19 in Thailand.
- To alert and raise the awareness of the Thai people concerning the COVID – 19 outbreaks, and to promote collaboration among the public to combat this pandemic.
- To create positive attitudes towards the Thai Media Fund.
TMF has supported the production of many kinds of media such as: billboards, posters, video clips, music videos, songs, content infographics, comic books, and online course on “COVID – 19 and epidemiology” etc.
Please visit our Facebook Fan Page to view our works at https://www.facebook.com/ThaiMediaFundOfficial